Sunday 29 April 2012

Thank you for a Son

Oh dear LORD how could I ever thank you for the light that you brought into my life. How could I ever express the sheer joy that the child brought with every smile and song. How could he ever understand, that she would have died without his love, a light that shone like the brightest sun.

Just a little child that saved his mother with his love. A life worth working for, a life worthy of sharing, a life worthy to serve. A life worthy to exalt, feed and dress. A sovereign child that shone with the light of the love of your son.

A child that did no harm to anyone, is now a man, all grown up. I know that you sent him back, he had to get the sack, he had to learn the meaning, the true value of life and strife. He had to learn how silence can cut like a knife, and value the peace that he always had.

The light of my life became the love of my life. A life worth living for. When he wept in my arms last night. I understood that if anything happens to me, it will break his heart. He cannot bear to see his strong mother so physically weak. Jordan, my very best friend in life, will be alone in the world, if you do not bring him a wife.

Make me strong heavenly Father, please strengthen me physically, let me live long and healthy life for him. I will do whatever you ask of me, please help me, please help us. You have always been there for us, in you we put our trust. Let us keep the fire of hope burning, let us see the new horizon together happily.

Take us where you wish for us to go, make it possible for us to fulfill your will, let us do your work handsomely. Let us complete what we have come to do and please you. Let it be a happy and joyous ending, for the ascending in your name.

I love you

ELIAKIM




No comments:

Post a Comment