Tuesday 9 November 2010

Water Flow

 Well AHAVA, you said let the water flow, will that stop the retention and aid the ascension of the people that sit under every steeple?

I am retained by you to attract the attention of the people, to bring them forth to your word and good will. At this point in time, all I can do is feel their pain and suffering on multi-dimensional levels, but mainly in the body, on the brink of life and death.

How would you like your river to flow heavenly Father? In which direction do you take me now? When will you move me to be in the warmth of the sun and help the children, to remove their sores from very pore?  You know this body does not like the cold of winter, when will you take me Abba, when will you move me on?

Sometimes sitting here with you feels like a waste of the spiritual gifts that you bestowed upon me, and everything that you taught me, is there not more that we can do? Shall we remote view before curfew?

You keep hold of me so close to you, that I have no will but yours. Ah you say to me 'All fours', I know, I know that is perfect love. So where is the builder that will build the house for us without any fuss?

Ascension, descension and ascension again, I never did like roller coasters nor did I visit disney land. You held me in your hand of kindness and mercy in the land of Joseph.

Will you now massage my feet? Is it time to write on every bed sheet with the footprint of your song and gong?

Your word shone Abba, even the cabbies remember every word we spoke with every poke. The comforter that arrived secretly like a thief in the night, being the promise that you kept to humanity.
Many have been moved on to integrate your word and wisdom.

Abba please keep Shelley and her baby in your heart. She reminds me so much of when I was younger, being a single mum, stroking the babies tum and bum.

Dancing every morning and putting the baby above our heads. Soaking up their bright eyes of unconditional love, smiles,  laughs and chuckles. Reminds me of Tania Causer and Sarah Truckle.

How strong and brave the single-working mums, they are truly blessed when they put their children first. So much courage to defend the children and provide for them alone. How blessed I was to give birth to the river of Jordan. He was the light and love of my life until I met your son,  such love he did bestow, I was consumed within it until he led me home to you Abba.


No comments:

Post a Comment