Wednesday 20 October 2010

The Poor Perish

Abba, has my soul not grieved for the poor? How can you allow man's governments to get away with what they are doing? Did you not state a command that they must be openhanded to the poor?

The bible is sure, when daylight is gone the murderer rises up and kills the poor. Man's governments are killing the people and co-creating disease that takes them to their death, just like Michael Mauldin.

Your people perish and taste death due to disease co-created by man. The women of somalia flee the treacherous in the sands of pain for others gain.

Abba, when will it change? When will the people awake for the children's sake? Abba, Abba how much more can the people take, while governments are on the rake? Why don't you give them a good shake and get rid of them all?

Abba what more can I do for you? Why won't you get rid of the henchmen that drop the ax on the poor and the sick? Abba I know that you can fix it, I know that you can talk to them all. I know that you can create miracles and their fall.

Abba I hear your call but do you hear mine? You said all those that have hurt me are going down. I am not interested in them, the depth of my forgiveness determines the depth of my love. Abba it is man's governments that you must attend to and the rich that do not share their wealth directly with the poor.

While pop stars spend £7,000 on a hand bag, children are starving.








No comments:

Post a Comment