Monday 16 August 2010

AHAVA

Oh God you called me Ahava how great is your love and the song of your dove. Is wisdom lost because they toss your righteous and zealous love into the sea like a pea? Or will they be willing to receive your key and Tree?

I know we go many places together in sleep state to help others that are in toil and trouble. Everyday, I am waking up with the feelings of the dread that we bring back with us. Are we dredging the bottom of the sea,  are we helping the urchins to be free?

Then I see the news and there are disasters everywhere, yet they still do not return to thee so that they can see. I wake up feeling weak and then you strengthen me. I received your celestial lance again today, it swept across my bedroom in front of me. No surprise then that I discovered afterwards that you've cut off another from your sanctity and gracious assembly.

The vertical lance, a symbol of the axis mundi that ensures that nobody can put you asunder. The lance that heals the wounds of the afflicted and with the Holy Grail it is ours for keeps,  filled with your gold and fire of Ahava.

Once again you assure and insure me with the celestial lance, as it goes through the windows of the souls that stand against you, the truth rings in their ears. As they face their worst fears and all that they hold dear, their woolly coats being sheared.

You said every time something happens now, they will remember Lotus Feet. I hope that the courage and divine wisdom we shared will also be with them to face what lays ahead. May the brave souls unite and stay strong to the sound of your gong and song.

Ahava, Ahava, Father.













No comments:

Post a Comment